I've been dabbling in business for a while now. Here's a list of businesses that actually made revenue:
- Digital Express Post GmbH - Founder. An agency with focus on AI, QC and MVP building. I also angel-invest through this. Ongoing.
- alphalerts.com - Founder. SMS/E-Mail/App alerts for financial events (currently focusing on US options), e.g. alerting when option greeks (or special ones such as Equity Put/Call Ratio) reach custom thresholds. Got acquired.
- Aqarios GmbH - Co-Founder and CTO. We're building a quantum computing platform for solving optimization problems. Large angel round, scaled to 20+ people. Stepped out after 1.5y.
- rhome GmbH - Co-Founder and CTO. We're enabling remote international work by covering workations, business trips, assignments, and international hiring. Ongoing.
Here is a list of other notable projects:
- clappingforfuture.de - Co-Founder and Advisor. Charity for nurse apprentices in Germany. Ongoing.
- ludi.coach - Career coaching platform with a crypto token. Could not find PMF.
- chezzbit.com - Chess NFT. Finished, never launched.
- mvpbakery.io - Also called MVP Bakery. Create MVPs for less than 9000 EUR. Launched.
If you are interested, check them out! I am also looking to hire a technical person that helps me build these things and wants to work closely with me as the CTO (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you have startup ideas or want to invest, contact me as well.